Sealed Chamber Waveform Signal Generator
The signal generator provides extravascular sinusoidal or pulse pressure (EvP) waveshape signals to the sealed chamber via a cable connection to the EV-1 when used in external signal mode. User-friendly pushbuttons are used to program upper and lower limits of the pressures as well as pulses per minute and other parameters that may best suit the experimenter’s protocol.
- Extravascular systolic & diastolic pressure ranges: 0–250 mmHg* Pulse rate: 30–360 pulses/min*
- Extravascular systolic & diastolic pressure ranges: 0–250 mmHg* Pressure rate: 1–50 mmHg/s* Extravascular systolic & diastolic durations: 1–999 sec (16.7 min), or greater*
- 100–120 VAC/60 Hz or 200–240 VAC/50 Hz
- Dimensions / weight:
- 22.5 cm L x 7.5 cm H x 17.5 cm W / 1.0 kg
- *Pulse rates and pressure ranges are interdependent.