Data Recorder with LabScribe3 Software, 16-Channel
This package includes the 16-channel analog-to-digital converter and LabScribe3™ software. It is well-suited for detailed experiments that require numerous channels of acquired data, or for applications in which experiments are conducted on multiple preparations at the same time with several channels of analog data acquired per preparation.
- Convenient USB operation means that no hardware cards need to be installed in the computer.
- A-D conversion at 16-bit resolution and up to 100 kHz aggregate (across all channels)
- Convenient BNC connectors
- Low noise (<1 mV), reducing the need for gain and offset adjustments, or other post-hoc signal processing (filtering)
- Includes the powerful LabScribe3™ data acquisition/analysis software
- Works with both Macintosh or Windows PCs
- Digital output lines on a DB-9 connector for controlling/synchronizing other equipment (stimulators, electrophysiology recording, fluorescence systems)
- Analog Inputs 16, BNC type Input Impedance 1 M Ohm Input Range ± 10 VDC Noise <1 mV
- Digital Output:
- Lines 16 Connector DB9
- A/D Convertor:
- Sample Rate 100 kHz aggregate (across all channels) Resolution 16-bit Interface USB 1.1/2.0 (full speed)
- Power 5 VDC 2.6 A, CE Certified Warranty 3 Year Software LabScribe3™ software