Nikon SMZ-745 Stereo Zoom Microscope
Our Nikon SMZ-745 stereo zoom microscope package includes the SMZ-745 microscope body, 2, 10X eyepieces, a boom stand and bonder arm, and a double gooseneck illumination system. Featuring a zoom magnification of 7.5X and a long working distance of 115mm, the SMZ microscope package is well suited for all your vessel dissection needs. The adoption of a new total reflection prism produces brighter images with higher contrast, and the anti-mold design allows the microscope to be used in environments where the temperature and humidity are high.
- SMZ-745 (Stereoscopic Microscope, Boom Stand with Microscope Mount, Gooseneck Illumination System)
- Stereoscopic Microscope Body
- Superb optical performance and the highest zoom magnification in its class
- Ergonomic design.
- Zomming knob is equipped with a click stop for each magnification
- At 115mm, the working distance is very long. Providing enough room for fabrication and manipulation of the sample.
- ESD protection and Airtight design is standard to prevent samples from being damaged by electrostatic discharge or contaminated by dust, drops of water, or other contaminants.
- Option illumination accessories are available for various applications and tasks.
- Optical System:
- Greenough optical system
- Total Magnification Range:
- 3.35-300x, depending on eyepiece and auxillary objective used
- Zooming Ratio:
- 7:5:1 (approx)
- Zooming Range:
- C-W10XB, F.N. 22, with diopter adjustment
- Eyepiece Inclination:
- Interpupilary Distance Adjustment:
- Electrostatic Decay Time (ESD):
- 1,000V to 10V, less than 0.2 sec.
- grade 1
- Working Distance: