Sixteen Channel Recorder with LabScribe2 Recording and Analysis Software,
USB Cable and Manual
This package includes the 16-channel analog-to-digital converter and LabScribe2™ software. It is well-suited for detailed experiments that require numerous channels of acquired data, or for applications in which experiments are conducted on multiple preparations at the same time with several channels of analog data acquired per preparation.
- Convenient USB operation means that no hardware cards need to be installed in the computer.
- A-D conversion at 16-bit resolution and up to 100 kHz aggregate (across all channels)
- Convenient BNC connectors
- Low noise (<1 mV), reducing the need for gain and offset adjustments, or other post-hoc signal processing (filtering)
- Includes the powerful LabScribe2™ data acquisition/analysis software
- Works with both Macintosh or Windows PCs
- Digital output lines on a DB-9 connector for controlling/synchronizing other equipment (stimulators, electrophysiology recording, fluorescence systems)
|Analog Inputs||16, BNC type|
|Input Impedance||1 M Ohm|
|Input Range||± 10 VDC|
|Sample Rate||100 kHz aggregate (across all channels)|
|Interface||USB 1.1/2.0 (full speed)|
|Power||5 VDC 2.6 A, CE Certified|